Monday, February 8, 2016

Two Earthquakes Struck Nearby The Super Bowl DURING The Superbowl Game on Sunday!!! Korean H-Bomb Test=6.4 Taiwan Earthquake?

First thing for today, and besides those "SuperBowl Earthquakes" will come later or next after this one, HERE'S a pic taken from a "Drone" where you can see the 16 story building that fell over like on its side similar to how a domino would fall over!
You can count the number of floors on that building! And I was wondering if the direction it fell points towards the location of that H-Bomb test? The likely cause of the 6.4 Taiwan Earthquake having been on about Day 31 after that test.

NEXT, of course I watched the Super Bowl and of course sort of thinking the big epicenter might be right there in about the middle of the 50 yard line! Didn't happen, nor did it shake at nearby Loyola where a lot of them have been shaking! However at the end of the game when I had time to expand the view. . . found the following two and will get the felt reports at a later date. Carpinteria near Santa Barbara is well known, and Willow Creek is up near Eureka, California:

2.1 - 4km W of Carpinteria, California
Time: February 7, 2016 at 5:49pm Pacific Time
Nearby Cities
4km (2mi) W of Carpinteria, California
14km (9mi) ESE of Santa Barbara, California

3.2 - 21km SSE of Willow Creek, California
Time: February 7, 2016 at 6:12pm Pacific Time
Nearby Cities
21km (13mi) SSE of Willow Creek, California
50km (31mi) E of Arcata, California
298km (185mi) NW of Sacramento, California

Looks like the two were actually only about a half-hour apart, too and very much during the game! Although throughout the game I had the screen Zoomed-In to mostly just the San Francisco Bay Area. . . wanting to make sure I didn't miss anything and was able to turn over and check out the computer screen several times during the game, although the "Screen Saver" did come up on there at least one time while I was busy watching!

Before I begin to discuss some other stuff for todays EQ Blog, I want to post this here J-Peg illustration that I found, although right off hand I don't really know any other way besides "J-Peg" that it would be posted, anyways, so here's "EQ Alert: December 11, 2003" that you might have heard me mention came to precede Paso Robles Earthquake on December 22, 2003.
Actually Day 16 after the Severe Winter Conditions of January 23, 2016 will be today, Monday!!!

Remember, too, the date I gave in that official Super Bowl "Earthquake Minute" was February 11 and place was Simi Valley at 6.4 Richters. . . so KEEP Watching and maybe some of you haven't seen that vid, yet, but just be aware that the Superbowl is now over and so far as I know only the two small earthquakes posted above! CLICK Arrow: You might also wish to view Super Bowl "Earthquake Minute" at YouTube@ https://youtu.be/mCqFfDP3VXM AND The Transcript@ http://earthquakealert3.blogspot.com/2016/02/big-super-bowl-sunday-earthquake-coming.html

Exact Moment of the February New Moon will be early Monday Morning Central Time and that is the point where the "Pull" begins to come from the WEST! Therefore watch California all day Monday for some shaking and I will promise to continue this conversation in tomorrows EQ Blog. . . if it hasn't shook yet!!! UPDATE: 3.9 Richters about 100 Miles South of Super Bowl after the end of the game Sunday Night! More in my next EQ Blog! EQ Guy


There's a lot of my very best earthquake stuff in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

In the event you're reading this because you heard "Earthquake Minute" on one of the big Radio Networks somewhere, I have a page with all my "Bio Information" from my EQ Radio Show@ http://earthquakealert.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-eq-radio-show-monday-night-sept-30.html and it will have a lot of answers and some of my best stuff! Thank-You For Listening, Too!!! EQ Guy

No comments: