Wednesday, February 10, 2016

6.3 Richters Earthquake Has Struck Chile!!! Is This Another Resultant From North Korea H-Bomb Test?

First the 6.4 Richters Earthquake in Tainan, Taiwan and now this here 6.3 Chile Earthquake! I was actually watching and thinking more along the lines of California on this resultant that looks as though it just crossed the Pacific Tectonic Plate and has now struck Chile. Here's the entire list of earthquakes that I was sort of surprised to see when zooming in close on this area to the north of Santiago, Chile:

6.3 40km W of Ovalle, Chile 2016-02-09 18:33:05
5.1 42km W of Ovalle, Chile 2016-02-09 18:47:09
4.3 40km WSW of Ovalle, Chile 2016-02-09 19:14:07
4.7 37km W of Ovalle, Chile 2016-02-09 19:04:37
4.7 38km W of Ovalle, Chile 2016-02-09 18:59:56
4.9 39km WSW of Ovalle, Chile 2016-02-09 18:52:58

At the same time I also had to check on an earlier prediction that I believe that I said Lima, Peru and according to my sheet with all of that type of info we're talking about the landfall of Typhoon Melor at Philippines on December 14-15, 2015. While that alert will run out completely at the end of February, we are currently looking at like Day 60 on February 13 according to my sheet and therefore experience with such big windstorms tells me there's hardly a chance this big Chile Earthquake could have been connected to that one! Leaving only that H-Bomb test and looking like about an exact match for it at that!

Now going on a thousand views for reasons unknown. . .Here's this weeks "Earthquake Minute" maybe some of you haven't seen yet? CLICK Arrow: You might also wish to view Super Bowl "Earthquake Minute" at YouTube@ https://youtu.be/mCqFfDP3VXM AND The Transcript@ http://earthquakealert3.blogspot.com/2016/02/big-super-bowl-sunday-earthquake-coming.html

Finally coming up in possibly just the coming hours is the date of the prediction I gave of February 11, Simi Valley, 6.4 Richters and don't forget it's still just a few days beyond that exact moment of the New Moon, and you didn't hear it here because normally I tend to only use in the area of 24 hours before, and 24 hours after. . . but on just this one occasion because we're talking about California let us watch a few extra days and because it's very likely California or Los Angeles will be shaking very soon! Be Prepared!!! EQ Guy



There's a lot of my very best earthquake stuff in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

In the event you're reading this because you heard "Earthquake Minute" on one of the big Radio Networks somewhere, I have a page with all my "Bio Information" from my EQ Radio Show@ http://earthquakealert.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-eq-radio-show-monday-night-sept-30.html and it will have a lot of answers and some of my best stuff! Thank-You For Listening, Too!!! EQ Guy

No comments: