Friday, November 20, 2015

5.0 Nepal Earthquake Strikes Near Kathmandu! 4.7 Richters Oklahoma With a Big Felt Report, Too!!! And "Earthquake Minute"???

Lots of earthquake stuff going on including the fact that this 5.0 Nepal Earthquake Struck Near Kathmandu! There could continue to be some more shakers in that region and just checking the final date on all the alerts for Nepal is coming up on December 13 when it should quiet down once and for all. Or at least until the next big alert heads up there in that direction, here's the now updated felt report and I just now added that last one since a felt report has come in now from India:

City...............State...............Country...............#.....Km
Dhulikhet, Kavrepalanchok, Nepal.................1.....36
Bhaktapur, Bhaktapur, Nepal.........................2.....37
Panauti, Kavrepalanchok, Nepal...................2.....40
Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Nepal....................8.....42
Lalitpur, Lalitpur, Nepal.................................4.....44
Kirtipur, Kathmandu, Nepal...........................1.....47
Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India...............................1....201

This one showed up right along the line we're watching and although I know I wrote Oklahoma on that list, they do still get regular earthquakes there and occasionally even this big of ones. . . but especially when there's such a big alert passing through!!! Here's the Felt Report from the 4.7 Richters Oklahoma Earthquake that was felt all over the midwest@ http://eqalert.blogspot.com/2015/11/47-oklahoma-earthquake-felt-in-lots-of.html

So, it's been a while since I checked in at the local Radio Station where I've been working for going on 2 years now, and tough to tell what all has been transpiring there. Probably still a chance that there'll be a small timeslot available for my usual "Earthquake Minute" Radio Show. . . but so long since I've actually set foot inside the building there due to being TERRIBLY BUSY with now "Chicago Fire" and new show "Chicago Med" that I'm not even sure anyone will even recognize me when I walk in through the door there!!! Therefor it remains to be a scene whether they'll have vague memories of my alter-ego role as "EQ Guy" and unknown if even the slightest chance exists of having this weeks "Earthquake Minute" actually hit the airwaves! Just incase it does, here's the link to go to and Click Listen Live between 4:15 and 4:30pm Central Standard Time@ http://www.wortfm.org/ That's whats Shaking, and this has been EQ Blog!!! And I'm The EQ Guy:)


There's a lot of my very best earthquake stuff in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: