Monday, November 23, 2015

4.4 Bolivia, 4.9 Peru, 4.8 Chile!!! Full Moon Coming Next!!! AND: Me on Milwaukee Radio Sunday Night!!!

I've been very busy over this weekend since Milwaukee Radio called me in the final minutes of my show in Madison on Friday, and so as the result of that I spent the whole weekend preparing for the biggest moment of my life. . . On-The-Air in Milwaukee Radio!!! It will take me some time to get all that information together and have a story for you all here, but for now let's catch up on all that is going on with earthquakes! Seems to be a lot shaking around Antofagasta, Chile where we are watching for the next Major Earthquake Tsunami and I just now pasted the Bolivia Earthquake at the top of this list and they may not all be in chronological order today either but it's still looking like a lot of them just the same:

4.4 28km SW of Yacuiba, Bolivia 2015-11-23 08:49:40
4.6 123km SSE of San Pedro de Atacama, Chile 2015-11-22 23:16:24
4.0 74km W of Illapel, Chile 2015-11-22 22:37:47
4.8 113km SW of San Pedro de Atacama, Chile 2015-11-22 16:16:52
4.9 19km SSE of Orcopampa, Peru 2015-11-22 08:38:15

As always can happen, when I say Antofagasta this Major Earthquake can still travel far up into those mountains there and Bolivia is kind of far up into those mountains there, too! So, while we might expect the big one to be more like Antofagasta or Offshore there and a real big one, remember it can strike instead all the way up those mountains just about anywhere and Antofagasta is more less just my own personal GUESS as to where the epicenter might strike! Watch all those places along that line because this could still be a Major Earthquake. Also if they keep getting 4's and 5's in that region it could EQUAL the same amount of push against the tectonic plate as a 7 or 8 might have done in one shot!

Next, let's introduce the November Full Moon Window this week with the exact moment of the Full Moon on November 25 at 4:45pm Central Time, Window will start on Tuesday at 4:45pm or starting about anytime on Tuesday and this will increase everything that is happening and that we are watching for, too!

Because I've fallen behind in posting stuff, I've moved a lot of it to tomorrows EQ Blog already, but for those of you who did not see this weeks "Earthquake Minute" from Friday, Here it is!! CLICK Arrow:

Link To This Weeks "Earthquake Minute" At YouTube@ https://youtu.be/w4qFU6GzvMU AND Link To The Transcript at EQ Blog-3: http://www.earthquakealert3.blogspot.com/2015/11/earthquake-minute-for-november-20-2015_20.html

And, as I discussed on my WKLH Rockshow last night, we're watching Illinois and Indiana for 5.2 Richters at any moment now and I want to add that I double-checked the dates on that alert and see December 5 is Day 43 so still a few days to go before that one particular magic date arrives that LOTS of the other especially most recent ones seem to have been striking on!!! We'll need to especially watch there during November 2015 Full Moon Window!!! EQ Guy


There's a lot of my very best earthquake stuff in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: