Wednesday, August 26, 2015

5.3 Richters Strikes South of Japan Very Near Location of Landfall of Typhoon Goni Yesterday!!! COULD Mean Huge Japan Earthquake!!!

I will start out with the drawing of landfall of Typhoon Goni from yesterday and you can see the South of Japan in this pic and just off to the right about 50 or 100 miles will be about the epicenter of the late Tuesday Earthquake of 5.3 there, notice I just put a RED-X there, too:

OK, so this earthquake is so close to where that big typhoon just made landfall that I have to show you a headline out of my very first earthquake book from the year 2005 that actually included this here headline or a photocopy of this, check it out and see what it says:
Told me from the very start and might well have been one of those headlines that kept me researching this subject due to it being so directly related to all the work I do and have been doing for so long now if you know what I mean. Yes, it actually looks like on this occasion in 1923 the earthquake struck just hours after the landfall of that big typhoon! Better keep watching because this might only have been the foreshock! Something much bigger could be lurking and this is also almost that exact straight line headed for Seattle and Cascadia now, too!!!

Lots of people stopping by to check out my newest EQ V-Log and you can SEE it now at YouTube@ https://youtu.be/3RDBU5FlOqg

Looks like Hurricane Danny might have run up against the shallow waters of the Windward Islands there and that could actually be what happened to Hurricane Danny! I know the hurricane is now gone and it's final act was a run in with Antigua, Guadeloupe, and Dominica but those shallow waters of that shelf where all those islands and several others are situated can also mean some new Earthquake Energy! This could now mean somewhat of an earthquake for Mexico City to be watching for because this possible line of earthquake energy theoretically goes directly through Mexico City! Hurricane Erika is next along those lines and they're saying this one will travel up the Florida Coast in the coming days so let us continue to watch the Atlantic Hurricane situation!

Continue to watch Russia, Santiago, and Pacific Islands for Major Earthquakes and possible tsunami's and now that I think about it I probably should also have said Japan, but I'm saying it now also watch Japan and possible tsunami there, too!!! EQ Guy


More earthquake stuff I wrote about in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's interesting when I lived in Japan in the 70's we had many tremors. I always wondered then if we would get hit by a big earthquake, but when I was there thankfully we never did. But since the last one that caused the nuclear disaster I am sure they are on edge there.