Saturday, July 18, 2015

7.0 Solomon Islands! WATCH For Even Bigger One There!!! ALSO: Todays Earthquake Minute Went Real Well, Too!!!

Here's the transcript from Fridays Earthquake Minute as heard on the radio around the Madison, Wisconsin area and online, too!!! At EQ Blog-3@ http://earthquakealert3.blogspot.com/2015/07/transcript-of-todays-earthquake-minute.html

This next story may not be all that terrific as far as some of my much bigger and better Earthquake Stories are concerned, but is most notable for being directly connected to the above mentioned episode of Fridays EQ Minute! All started when Hurricane Irene crossed the Atlantic late in the Summer of 2011 and on early morning of August 22, 2011 made landfall at Puerto Rico and I can either tell you what happened next or post the link to the actual EQ Blog from that day saying what I thought might happen! So, the earthquake that followed for all my regular readers who probably already knew something like this would happen, struck on August 23, 2011 at 1:51pm Eastern Time at 5.8 Richters and now here is the link to what I wrote in my blog on August 22, 2011 after the landfall on what today is the night before that now Great Virginia Earthquake: http://www.earthquakealert.blogspot.com/2011/08/new-earthquake-energy-stay-tuned.html

7.0 Richters Solomon Islands is very close to right along the line where I might expect some Earthquake Energy to be striking but actually I was thinking more like Papua New Guinea just to the west of there so as a general rule we should continue watching PNG and this one could actually go as high as 8 Richters, too! Also as I discussed on my Earthquake Minute, the alert goes through Greenland, New Foundland, Iceland and extends as far as our East Coast and then to Caribbean where although they did have the Barbados Earthquake. . . they could still get more, and maybe a larger one, too! Keep Watching and I'll be back Monday unless something more major shakes before then! EQ Guy


More earthquake stuff in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: