Wednesday, July 29, 2015

6.3 Richters Strikes Near Redoubt Alaska Volcano And Shakes Anchorage!!! Full Moon Window Will Begin Very Late Tonight, Be Watching!!!

I couldn't help it, I had to go back through yesterdays EQ Blog and check for sure that I wrote Alaska into that big alert. . . because when I got home from work late Tuesday Night there was a huge bright red spot where Alaska usually is and upon clicking on it I discovered there had just that moment been a 6.3 Richters Earthquake just to the west of Anchorage! Looks like the exact time on that 6.3 Alaska Earthquake was around 9:30pm Central Time and because I know I even had to wait a while for any felt reports at all to show up on the list, much less at Earthquake Central where a fairly good sized list eventually came in but will surely be updating at some point! For now check it out with hundreds from Anchorage and close to 100 from Wasilla!!! @ http://eqalert.blogspot.com/2015/07/63-richters-earthquake-strikes-140.html OF COURSE, the last paragraph of yesterdays EQ Blog goes, "including all of those Islands of Alaska could now be looking at maybe 8 Richters". . . so they might also continue watching up there very closely because Full Moon-Blue Moon will probably mean more shaking, Alaska!!!

I suppose there is other earthquake stuff happening that might seem more worth while than this here, but since I do not have anything else in front of me at the moment, I want to past this embeded player right here and you may check it out by CLICKING Arrow and I am in the process of perhaps re-editing this but here the original, it's a Great Vid of my song "Earthquake You Make The Ground Shake" CLICK Arrow:
Thank-You For Watching!!!

And there was also a 5.9 Richters Earthquake that struck around the border between Panama and Columbia and still well along a line we should continue to watch there because this not only could have been a much bigger one, but such movement could tell us that California or our West Coast may be next in line for at least all of that 5.9 Richters so be watching!!!

Because of the fact that the July Blue Moon Full Moon will begin at such a late hour as early Thursday, I thought I might include this part of the alert right here in Wednesdays EQ Blog. The actual Full Moon Window will start at the very end of the day on Wednesday so start watching for a whole lot of additional pull from the Blue Moon starting late Wednesday! And we certainly know something is very likely to shake over the next couple days with that Full Moon, too!!! EQ Guy


More earthquake stuff I wrote about in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: