Friday, June 19, 2015

3.3 Richters at Valentine, Nebraska CAUSED By Landfall of Tropical Storm Bill at Texas!!!???

This was all unfolding early on Thursday, so I did not exactly have all the time that I need to go over the details in this matter and now I have more information and it's looking like there might just be something here. For one thing, I generally say on a storm the caliber of Tropical Storm Bill at landfall in Texas, I have been known to refer to it as while not being a particularly big potential for earthquakes. . . it does still leave us with quite a prominent trail that we can TRACK to wherever the usually larger Major Earthquake Energy MIGHT travel to. Tiny ones such as this are still GOOD to practice on! I don't know if you would want to call this a coincidence or what, but here is the best look at what the lines created by that landfall at Texas might have looked like:
On that pic you can even actually almost see where Valentine, Nebraska is and there are all those lines almost point to it up there just above Kansas, just above Oklahoma, there. Didn't take more than a day or so to travel that distance and made me wonder if there hadn't also been some other signs of all the earthquake energy traveling through there, although there was also a Oklahoma Earthquake found on the same map and the same time, they're quite common and could hardly be considered a part of what's going on here or could they.

I received a comment on my EQ Guy Facebook @https://www.facebook.com/eq.guy following an earlier mention about more brand new Major Earthquake Energy heading for the Kathmandu, Nepal Region. . . a reader noted that immediately following that mention, they started SHAKING!!! You might view that convo at the above link to my EQ Guy Facebook Page, and also please feel free to add me there on your own Facebook Page if you wish!

Otherwise not a lot has changed as far as continuing to watch Los Angeles and you might like to know I intend to discuss a possible "Quake Chase 2015: Los Angeles" on todays Earthquake Minute if we have time for that! Also there has been a 5.1 Richters Earthquake 128 Miles Southeast of Port Vila, Vanuatu and although we did watch there for quite some time expecting they could get something major. Keep Watching around Los Angeles and also Kathmandu for aftershocks both 6.6 to 7.3! EQ Guy


Much more earthquake stuff I wrote all about in My E-Book, "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: