Saturday, March 21, 2015

California-West Coast-Vancouver Island Could Be Next!!! 5 Magnitude Coming!?

Just noticed on Friday that there has now been that big 6.2 Richters Chile Earthquake this week, then a 5 Magnitude Peru Earthquake, then early on Friday 5.1 and 4.2 Nicaragua Earthquakes and as I was telling this to one of my friends at work on Friday. . . that could indicate MEXICO might get hit next!!! Of course wouldn't you know and I knew it as well, the next thing that happened just one hour after I said that was a 5.3 Richters Earthquake struck 100 miles south of Mexico City with so far 38 felt reports from the Capital there! Therefore, I am forced to write this out here today and am postponing all other info with my sympathy to the New Zealand Region! Looks like California, West Coast, Vancouver Island and Western Canada are probably in line for this continuing trail of 5 Magnitude shaking!!! Naturally I was already telling this to a friend at work who will no doubt remember the discussion forever, but in the meantime it did not yet make the EQ Blog so I am telling all of you right now!

My regular readers already are familiar with the fact that earthquakes such as these run along such a line that we are pretty much accustomed to the fact that they will hop from Chile to Nicaragua, to Mexico. . . and possibly to Vancouver Island perhaps without striking California or West Coast! Unfortunately it's possible they will shake Los Angeles, San Francisco, or the Eureka Region or somewhere else along our West Coast not just continuing on to that shaky Western Canada Region and maybe someday getting that rare Cascadia Earthquake to let loose!!!!! Be Watching because this could soon become more than just another one of my "Theories" and could become the "Law of the Shaky West"!

Did a little bit of research in the moments before posting this EQ Blog and managed to locate the EQ Blog Entry that I've talked about many times! This would be the blog entry posted in the days before the 2011 Christchurch, New Zealand Earthquake that ACTUALLY MENTIONS Christchurch in the Banner Headline!!! Here's the link to that EQ Blog Entry of February 3, 2011 posted in the hours after the actual landfall of Cyclone Yasi at Queensland, Australia: http://earthquakealert.blogspot.com/2011/02/new-eq-alert-kiribati-christchurch.html

Finally, lots of new readers this week and thought you might like to see the one article that was actually published about yours truly! In the process of tracking earthquakes and having a fairly good idea where the next ones are always going to strike, I decided to do a little "Quake Chasing" on my own and have now got a very good record at it. Here is probably the Best news story published on the subject so far, it follows me to Northern California circa October 2011: http://anzavalleyoutlook.com/local/eq-alert-guy-becomes-worlds-first-quake-chaser/ Probably my very best follow-up to Quake Chase 2011 San Francisco was my also now infamous Quake Chase 2014: Oakland on the night of the August 2014 Full Moon/Super Moon! I consider that a success, not because it shook while I was doing my Rollerblading around the Embarcadero, rather because it shook at Napa, California 10 days after I arrived home and on the night of the subsequent August NEW MOON!!!!! 6.5 did a lot of damage and was said to have been the biggest earthquake to hit the region since the 1989 World Series Earthquake!!!

Continue to watch around New Zealand for as big as 7 or 8 Richters with 8 probably being more Earthquake Energy than was produced just being the absolute highest this could possibly go with 7.3 around the exact amount I might guess at. California and West Coast might also be next for that 5 Magnitude movement of the Pacific that is now getting routine, but will more likely miss and hit Western Canada and go on to Alaska. Be Prepared!!! EQ Guy


Check Out My E-Book "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: