Monday, March 9, 2015

5 Earthquakes Strike Near Twenty-Nine Palms! Is a Big One Heading Directly For Los Angeles!? ALSO: Is Snow Melting Off???

Don't get me wrong, the headline DOES ask a very important question, but in the hours before I wrote this blog entry, I also ran into the following Great Vid I'll tell you about next: CLICK Arrow: Doing a lot of prep work for my upcoming Radio Show, whether we're talking about my next "EQ Radio Show" now moved to April 13, or possible upcoming regular "Les Lustre's RockShow" Radio Show now pretty much both the same format as you'll hear on April 13 when I play a lot of old Rock & Roll stuff such as I just so happen to locate an Elvis Show at Ryman Auditorium in Nashville back in 1954 and the song produced a link to that vid, so I thought I might just put it in todays EQ Blog and tell you I toured that region last week as part of "Quake Chase 2015: New Madrid" in the wake of the 3.1 Richters Earthquake with so many felt reports from the region! AND actually did also find Elvis did concerts in Poplar Bluff, Cape Girardeau, and Sikeston back in the 1950's, too! All in the same basic neighborhood as all the earthquakes is where the ground was shaking!

Next, unless something else comes along I want to present the entire list of earthquakes that started to stand out Sunday and then the biggest one at the top struck just moments before press time at 2.7 Richters! UPDATE: 2 More added early on Monday on top of the 2.7:

1.6 23km S of Twentynine Palms, California 2015-03-09 05:49:08
1.4 24km S of Twentynine Palms, California 2015-03-09 00:42:27
2.7 24km S of Twentynine Palms, California 2015-03-08 20:05:19
1.9 24km S of Twentynine Palms, California 2015-03-08 13:57:23
0.9 23km S of Twentynine Palms, California 2015-03-08 12:34:58
1.4 23km S of Twentynine Palms, California 2015-03-08 12:09:44
1.1 23km S of Twentynine Palms, California 2015-03-08 11:47:28

Just might mean all of the Major Earthquake Energy is heading directly for California!!! Although the temperatures hit 48 degrees in Wisconsin today and I spent quite a lot of the day watching the water run off from all the melting as well as one of my local lakes now having much water on top of the snow and ice without long to go! Melting WILL reduce the seriousness of the "Severe Winter Alert" and will be GOOD NEWS for folks on the West Coast worrying about potential earthquakes! So, I'm glad to report warm weather. . . but must say to continue watching just the same and wait to hear if it warms up in BOSTON where they reached 105 inches of snow and could really use a lot of it melting off!!! Until then keep watching!!! EQ Guy


Check Out My E-Book "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: