Friday, January 2, 2015

5.1 Richters Shakes Much Of Northern California!!! January Full Moon Window Begins At Moon Rise On Saturday Night!!! Be Watching!!!

There appear to be a lot of different reports all about this one same earthquake, but I have the current listing at 5.1, although I have seen it might have been originally posted as a 5.3 and possibly other numbers on this shaker, too! For now, unless a change comes in I will be referring to it as the 5.1, and I tend to not change my number even when sometimes it is re-calibrated, still easier to leave it. So, here is that Felt Report from what I am calling the 5.1 Richters Offshore Northern California Earthquake@ http://eqalert.blogspot.com/2015/01/51-richters-strikes-offshore-at-eureka.html YOU Might also want to check out the felt report from that Offshore Long Beach 3.9 From New Years Eve Day with a huge list of places around Los Angeles where it was felt@ http://www.eqalert.blogspot.com/2014/12/39-richters-strikes-just-south-of-long.html

As of this writing it looks like a lot of my internet is not working here in Wisconsin due to not being able to get too much else to come up here besides Twitter and Facebook so I am not able to give you the very latest earthquakes although I did scan my twitter feed and have only your garden variety small ones being discussed at this moment. Moving on, here is the now updated complete list of countries from my "Performance Page" and that entire list of countries so far is: United States, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Russia, Romania, Netherlands, Greece, Italy, Japan, Egypt, Hong Kong, Singapore, Slovenia, Antilles, Malta, Romania, Malaysia, Guam, Philippines, France, Germany, Poland, New Zealand, Argentina, South Africa, Kenya, Nepal, Indonesia, India, Canada, Haiti, Chile, Australia, and Jamaica. I will update the above list for a few days so that if you are reading this beyond January 1st, it has been updated for at least the next few days afterwards. Beyond a few days, I will probably re-run the list and this list will become obsolete. (Stopped Updating this list on Jan. 8, SEE Jan. 9 or later)

Finally, one last look at this weeks "Happy New Year 2015" Video Log and you can see it directly at my EQ You-Tube Page right now, CLICK: http://youtu.be/U3LZX-HLy8g Thank-You for watching, and Thank-You Everybody for reading and continue to watch for earthquakes as the January Full Moon Window will begin as the full moon rises on Saturday Night and run through Monday Night!!!!! EQ Guy


Check Out My E-Book "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: