Thursday, January 15, 2015

4.7 Chile, 4.7 Mexico, And 4.4 Argentina!!! ALSO: A Few 5 Richters Shakers Around Indonesia

Along with several 5 Magnitude Earthquakes out in the Indonesia Region and one 4.5 around Japan. While I am still watching for any sign that there could still be an 8 Richters Earthquake lurking especially around Indonesia, these 4.7 Chile and Mexico Earthquakes seem to say the action might be on our side of the Pacific. The January New Moon will fall on January 20, 2015 at 13:15 UTC, or 7:13am Central and 5:13am Pacific Time on Tuesday with the window beginning very early Monday Morning and as that moment approaches we might even need to start thinking about this late on Sunday Night.

If and when something more major than just what is going on above comes along, I want to leave it at that for now. I'm also very busy putting together my new Demo Track to send out to the agents for some possible voice-over work and that sort of stuff with the package right in front of me now as I write, waiting to be closed up with packaging tape! That is because apparently I cut off the sticky closure piece thinking it was a not-used part of the cardboard envelope, since it's been a while since I routinely submitted such exciting stuff as a CD of my best radio voices you understand! Later I'm looking forward to going to see "Selma" so please do not tell me any more about that movie, because I want it to be a surprise as all of it unfolds in front of me on the big screen while I munch on my popcorn and pop with all the free refills!!!

Still at least that one potential major earthquake out there that tends to be only ME watching for as Day 42 and 43 come along. As a rule Day 43 is about as far as I routinely track earthquake energy, but know that in all the days of my research there was one or two with numbers such as 51 and 52. . . but so far in the past and all the names and dates of those entries long ago lost!!! I wouldn't begin to be able to tell you or even guess where those dates might have come up in the pages of history! But let us keep watching just the same, because a lot of these dates ARE significant and have produced major earthquakes!!! EQ Guy


Check Out My E-Book "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: