Thursday, December 11, 2014

6.1 Taiwan And 5.0 Philippines!!! ALSO: 5.1 Micronesia!!! Be Prepared For 6.6 To 8.0 Magnitude Earthquake!!!

I noticed right away at the beginning of the week that the Oklahoma Swarm had dramatically heated up to like the most earthquakes of about the biggest magnitude in quite some time! Now on Wednesday it looks like the North of Reno Swarm is beginning to really shake anew as well, and here is that brand new list with links to all the previous earthquakes at the shaky North of Reno Epicenter location: http://eqalert.blogspot.com/2014/12/north-of-reno-swarm-again-or-you-could.html

There were several felt reports from Taiwan on that 6.1, but most notably one from Taipai:
CITY: Taipei, STATE: Taipei Hsien, COUNTRY: Taiwan, # 1, Miles: 280 km

Haven't exactly watched this region so much over the past several weeks as much as I've been watching it just the last day or so due to that landfall on Saturday of Typhoon Hagupit at Philippines. Now there are starting to be earthquakes that are notable all around this location and even before I could mention Micronesia in a blog. . . they have now had a 5.1 although I did mention Wake Island because I clearly recall saying Wake Island in the wake of that landfall. Also watch another island along the path named Kiribati because I also noticed in a re-checking that island name. . . then it's on to Peru where I am very, very sorry to be breaking the news of a possible Major Earthquake ahead of time, but they will be next after Kiribati. Just that it could still be a few days and I will have all the day numbers ready for you all very soon, too.

Now the direction the storm was pushing at that landfall indicates the bulk of the earthquake energy should strike the Andaman and Nicobar Islands region of Sumatra, Indonesia in the coming days, too, although I'm not exactly sure if the Andaman and Nicobar Islands are actually a part of Indonesia, or part of one of those other countries in that region and am sorry I do not know my exact geography. I will check that one out, too.

I'm putting the magnitude for Indonesia at 6.6 to 8.1 Richters, but the magnitude range probably will not be exactly the same for the other locations due to Indonesia being quite a lot more shaky if you know what I mean. So, it is probably not likely Peru could go as high as 8.1 Richters even though I gave it some thought and determined they probably have been known to get earthquakes of 8 Magnitude, this source is only at about 75 Percent of the biggest ones if that, and seventy-five percent of 8 Magnitude is 6, so maybe 6 or 7 Magnitude for Peru and let's go with that range for California and our West Coast, too. Be Prepared because an earthquake of this magnitude will be striking in the coming hours and days!!! EQ Guy


Check Out My E-Book "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: