Wednesday, December 17, 2014

4.6 San Antonio de los Cobres, Argentina AND 4.8 Indonesia. . . ARE These Connected?

Might not sound like much in the way of Earthquake Energy or Earthquake Activity, but as I was about to post the one earthquake. . . when I went back to the list of latest earthquakes to locate that Indonesia Earthquake I just happened to glance at the times, after noticing they were listed as consecutive earthquakes! THAT was when I noticed it and I want to post the listing as it appeared right here:

4.5 51km NW of Lae, Papua New Guinea 2014-12-16 21:09:48
4.8 101km SW of Ogotua, Indonesia 2014-12-16 20:19:26
4.6 85km W of San Antonio de los Cobres, Argentina 12-16 19:54:00

I added that Papua New Guinea one to the top of this list and removed a few Geysers, California Earthquakes, although it did seem there might have been somewhat of a connection between those bigger earthquakes and the smaller ones there that shook in between. I do know that I went back and totaled up all the recent Geysers, California Earthquakes and now notice there have been 25 small earthquakes up there in that region just to the north of San Francisco where they also recently had those 135 mph gusts of wind! Might be something going on around San Francisco although I can not say that would become the epicenter if and when this possible shaker should occur.

Upon closer look, I went ahead and figured out all the times in Central Time for the above earthquakes and came up with 7:54pm Argentina, and 8:19pm Indonesia and BOTH situated exactly along that line we are watching and with all the ones I mentioned above happening in the middle, there! Therefore we now pretty much know we must continue watching for something major to shake both of those places! Looks like they could be shaking back and forth like a 20 foot long 2 x 4 being hit on either end and causing the other to shake!!! This goes in line sort of with what my theory is about how these work and why they are correlated! That's what I call my "Precision Plate Tectonics", too! So Keep watching especially along these lines and Be Prepared California, San Francisco, and West Coast!!! EQ Guy


Check Out My E-Book "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: