Monday, December 15, 2014

3.6 Richters San Joaquin, 5 Earthquakes At New Madrid, 11 At Oklahoma!!! Something Is SHAKING!!! Watch California And Sumatra Region!!!

That San Joaquin Earthquake rang my phone just now as I was writing!!! Check Out New EQ Video Log about 10th Anniversary of Sumatra and possibility of another one!!! CLICK Arrow:
SEE At YouTube: http://youtu.be/0eJfWixevXs

As the time to write this blog arrived, I took a quick check of all the latest earthquakes and discovered the New Madrid Region had a whole pile of yellow dots emarkating their location in the middle of the country and so I took a closer look. Pretty much all the immediate area around New Madrid and including names such as Caruthersville, Lilbourn, and Tiptonville. . . all names of places where I've been myself to check out all the action that the New Madrid Region is famous for and today, all places where small earthquakes are striking!!!

Could also have something to do with all the earthquakes they are also getting in Oklahoma now! Of course you could say they always get a lot of earthquakes there now days, but it seems to me that on the occasions when they DO get them, it tends to always indicate something more is going on! That was the exact moment when my phone rang with that 3.6 at San Joaquin, California. . . not to be confused with San Joaquin County, California and many miles further south of the county that is up closer to Sacramento, while the town of San Joaquin is more near Coalinga. So this is also the region that just shook moments ago as I'm writing and felt reports will not be complete until later in the day on Monday.

Finally, I sort of looked at what could be going on that all this earthquake energy is striking Middle America and I now want to report to you that it is Day 7 after that landfall of Typhoon Hagupit which you will be hearing plenty more about since they are also getting shakers up and down the coast of Central America and South America and even got one near Easter Island which we were watching for. I'm guessing it is the movement of the Nazca Tectonic Plate and it shakes there anytime South America is about to get an earthquake! Also, watching for something as a result of what I'm calling the Frisco Pineapple Express Resultant with wind gusts reported at 135 Soda Springs, but I heard an even bigger number and didn't get all that information. . . like a 145 mph gust? Also reports of heavy snow in the Sierra Mountians which also preceded the Northridge Earthquake!!!

Keep Watching for more earthquakes around California and there could also be a Major Earthquake-Tsunami heading for the shaky Sumatra Region!!! EQ Guy


Check Out My E-Book "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: