Tuesday, November 4, 2014

MORE Small Earthquakes Continue To Strike Around San Francisco And California!!! 7.3 Coming And Full Moon Coming, Too!!! UPDATE: Big Swarm At North Of Reno!!!

UPDATE: They got a HUGE number of earthquakes early today at Lakeview, Oregon at that shaky North of Reno location and I've added them to the previous ongoing list from a few days ago@ http://www.eqalert.blogspot.com/2014/10/new-swarm-at-lakeview-oregon-north-of.html NOW Be Watching!!!!! Back To Todays EQ Blog:

First, here's This Weeks New EQ Video Log: Dells Dam! Also More Small Earthquakes Near San Francisco: CLICK Arrow:
SEE On YouTube@ http://youtu.be/hPDgLYnrDjc

It may not sound like big news, but I'm always shocked when my phone rings with the latest California Earthquake and late on Monday it rang with a 3.7 Richters Earthquake at Ferndale, California or just offshore from there. Upon immediately checking I noticed the felt report includes a town called Salinas, California and although I initially had to check to find the location of that town. . . I also discovered it is a town just adjacent to the other town on the late list of other San Francisco Area Earthquakes, Prunedale, California. Here is the felt report from the 3.7 Ferndale that struck 32 miles West of Ferndale:

City.State.USA.................................................#.....Km
Ferndale (95536) CA United States of America.....1.....51 km
Petrolia (95558) CA United States of America.......2.....56 km
Salinas (93907) CA United States of America.......1....491 km
Sparks (89436) NV United States of America.......1....448 km

Further, still another small California Earthquake has just come in at a small town near San Francisco named Pacheco, California and found to be 4 miles South East of Martinez. . . a town I just so happened to have passed through on Amtrak both headed out and returning home from Quake Chase 2014 Oakland back in August. So, this was just a 1.8, but I have to warn that there are all these earthquakes striking around the San Francisco Area and we are still continuing to watch for 7.3 Richters and just when it starts to look like there is hardly any sign of all that earthquake energy, now all of these are striking and one does know there is still some shaking out there and could be still heading for a San Francisco-Napa Aftershock!

This is a great time for me to take a moment to explain what I'm about to say, here! Checking my sheet, I find November 5, 2014 will be Day 30 after the landfall of Super Typhoon Phanefone at Japan, and you might want to know that my notes also say November 7, 2014 will be Day 33 and the reason that I commonly track Day 30 and Day 33 is because those two days just RANDOMLY seem to have by far the highest correlation for Major Earthquakes striking following big windstorms and on this occasion those two days happen to also be during the November 2014 Full Moon Window with the exact moment being the day in between those two days, or November 6, 2014, so we know we will be watching closer and closer as that moon gets brighter and brighter over our heads until it is FULL. . . on correction, Thursday!!! Be Watching close between now and then, too!!! And Be Prepared!!! EQ Guy


Please Feel Free To Check Out My E-Book "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

4 comments:

Katt1 said...

Hi I have been reading ur blogs for about 2 years now and usually you are pretty right on. I live in Watsonville Ca,right next to prunedale and Salinas. Is there any signs I should b looking for prior to full moon./? I've noticed for last 3night days,flocks of seagulls swarming in strange patterns in strange places they usually don't congregate at. Maybe I'm just paranoid but its something out of ordinary I've noticed. Well time will tell. I'm right on San Andrea's fault:)

The EQ Alert Guy said...

Katt!!!
That does NOT sound good! However I don't have much experience guessing upcoming earthquakes by observing seagulls:)
This is alarming with regards to the fact that it's going on EXACTLY along the line we are watching, although the actual line is more towards Morgan Hill and Hollister, I might say Watsonville could be at or very near a potential epicenter and would say "Earthquake Preparations" especially through this Full Moon would be in order there!!!
Thank-You for your question!

Sincerely,
The EQ Alert Guy

Sarabecca said...

Hi EQ guy,

I just want to let you know the full moon is at 2:23pm Pacific tomorrow, Thursday the 6th.

Also, I think you should include in your analysis the possibility of volcanic activity related to the clusters at Lakeview Oregon/California region. I live in Mt. Shasta, so obv it's a concern. I'd think it's more likely related to one of the 3 sisters? but idk...is there any fracking going on in that area? Last night was VERY active I see...eek!

The EQ Alert Guy said...

Sara,
Thank-You for your comment! i did notice i gave Saturday and have now changed it to Thursday.
I will try to include that volcano angle in my EQ Blog!
Thank-You Again for writing me!!!

EQ Guy