Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Is Dallas Earthquake Directly Connected To Oklahoma-Kansas Swarm Of Earthquakes?

Before we try to answer that question, let us watch this weeks latest EQ Video Log about all the earthquakes that struck over the November New Moon! CLICK Arrow: Here's a link to the vid at YouTube: http://youtu.be/AtJR-ysNhHs THANK-YOU For Watching!!! Now onward. . . . .

Because I was busily updating all of the lists of Earthquake Swarms that are going on all over like California, Nevada, Kansas, Oklahoma, and possibly now Texas and as I was pasting the list I said the latest day and time over and over as I checked to see the point where yesterdays earthquakes were already posted. . . and todays had yet to be. November 23 at 15:40 is the date and time I seem to recall locating on the list, but with all due respect if you remove one Texas Earthquake that just happened to fill that line of the list, you would come up with 09:32 all EXCEPT that then leaves you with a gap of like 15 HOURS!!! Then, the astounding realization that after all that 15 hour wait that some of you might recall I had mentioned like in yesterdays EQ Blog, and might even have asked just how big the next earthquake was going to be. . . it is a 4 Richters!!! Yes, 59 miles North of Oklahoma City, too! With 3 felt reports from Oklahoma City, 5 from Wichita, and this is the shocking part that led me to this story here, 2 felt reports came in from Dallas!!!

It wasn't enough that Dallas also felt the 4.0 at Perry, Oklahoma late on Monday, but the fact that Texas Earthquakes also seem to have filled in nicely at least a couple of the places where there did not seem to be any earthquakes in that region otherwise. So, my question that I asked today in the banner headline is whether there is a possible new Major Fault Line forming along that whole entire line now such as was the San Andreas Fault at one time? Are all of those earthquakes up and down that line from Kansas, through Oklahoma, and into Texas all a straight very contiguous line forming a possible new mountain range or something? Will it some day be "Tulsa-Fort Worth" and maybe "San Antonio-Dallas Metroplex"???

Also noted is the fact that the 4.0 Richter Earthquake of early Monday at Perry, Oklahoma actually garnered felt reports from 3 Texas locations!!! 1 From Carbon, TX, 2 From Dallas, and 1 From Lubbock, Texas! While the Dallas Earthquake albeit probably much smaller did not seem to get any reports from Oklahoma. . . could be only due to size difference between 4 and 3.3 if that makes sense? Although upon further checking I did notice Decatur, and Denton both Texas and located up very near the line with Oklahoma as well as one felt report that seems to have come from Evansville, Indiana telling me this 3.3 Dallas was actually felt around a somewhat larger area and probably connected with Oklahoma and Kansas geologically. Ironically the 3.3 struck while I was watching one of my shows on TV that night and I quickly brought the "Program Guide" up on the screen to see what the clock there said, and it plainly said 9:13pm. . . making the shaking that I felt to have happened like 2 whole minutes before the Dallas Earthquake and virtually no way that I know of to explain that? Even double-checked the clock on the computer, my phone, and the TV several times and came up with the same numbers. So, there was a slight rumbling here in Wisconsin that sort of correlated with the 3.3 Dallas, but sort of isn't good enough for me! Just another one of those times I wish I would have written down all my observations instead of keeping up with the storyline of "Hell On Wheels" probably!

Finally, the North of Reno Swarm and the Mammoth Lakes Swarm are continuing!!! Therefore like the scientist said, those swarms could mean a Major Earthquake so keep watching and be prepared!!! EQ Guy


Check Out My E-Book "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Think EQ's inTexas/OK may be due to fracking. One that interests me is last weeks Alabama quake. Don't know, could be mtn range emerging. We had 3 quakes here off of PV/San Pedro last week. Walker Lane in Eastern Sierras seems to be coming to life.