Thursday, November 13, 2014

4.8 Richters Earthquake Strikes At Kansas!!! 32 Miles South Of Wichita!!! HUGE Felt Report And Plenty More Where That Came From!!!!! NOW Up To 650 Cities!!!

UPDATE: Here is the link to Felt Report From Kansas Earthquake!!! Now Updated as of 11am Pacific Time on 11-13-2014@ http://www.eqalert.blogspot.com/2014/11/48-richters-strikes-33-miles-south-of.html Now up to total of 650 Cities and towns and will need complete update later.

Even as I was about to write todays EQ Blog right here that you're reading. . . I could hardly believe my eyes when the screen with all the latest earthquakes lit all up with red!!! Of course that can only mean a lot more earthquakes! This time around California, or it looks like up around that shaky, shaky North of Reno Region! Checking right now it is a 4.6 Richters Earthquake and I have also now updated that entire list of Northwest Nevada, and Northeast California Earthquakes and am sorry I'm posting it above todays big news, but I will get to that immediatly following this here link to the Reno Swarm@ http://eqalert.blogspot.com/2014/11/chester-california-and-lakeview-oregon.html

Now, todays really big news!!! Got home from the library where I picked up a DVD, but anyways was unfortunately not able to say I was seated and had both feet planted at the moment of this one that literally happened just down the road from me here in Southern Wisconsin!!! Sorry to report that I can not determine exactly where I was at the exact moment of the earthquake and do not know if I might have felt it or not, sorry.

Takes a moment to realize 4.8 Richters is a very big earthquake for Kansas, and of course one automatically knows where it is when it says Kansas on the list of latest earthquakes. Only a moment more to see 120 miles north of OKC!!! So, among all the hundreds of towns on this list I noticed Prague, Shawnee, and Meeker, too! Not to mention Memphis, Tennessee, Collinsville, Illinois, and St. Louis!!! At last count this 4.8 Richters Kansas earthquake was felt in like 11 States!!! Including Kansas, Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Arkansas, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, Tennessee, and Alabama! Could be more coming and I can take one more check during the day, but certainly felt in a LOT of places, too!!!

So, we will need to now be watching all fault lines everywhere because there have now been so many fairly big sized earthquakes that are now pushing and may I say forcing fault lines to move against other fault lines and watch as that North of Reno Swarm CONTINUES!!! It will continue to mean MORE Earthquakes!!!!! Be Prepared!!! EQ Guy


Check Out My E-Book "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: