Monday, September 22, 2014

Anxiously Waiting For That 7.6 Richters California Earthquake!!! LOOKS Like NO Earthquakes At Oklahoma Since Late Friday!!!

UPDATE: Just noticed there have been NO Earthquakes at Oklahoma since late Friday! Gotta watch that place!!! Now Todays EQ Blog:

I noticed as I was doing some advance work on this here EQ Blog that it was one week ago that Hurricane Odile made landfall at Mexico, and also a week ago the ski tournament! You might recall I did not have any pics of any of the teams from around the world on actual skis, so as I was going through all my pics yesterday I found one of China:
And so there is that pic! Could have very easily threw a few of them into that vid and am not sure why i did not in the first place.

A quick check of the Lakeview Swarm at the last minute before writing todays EQ Blog and found there had been a 3.0 in the final hours of Sunday Night. Looking back at the entire past seven days I did find a lot of them on September 15 and then the usual few up to Sunday when a 3.0 is the best indication that something might be happening in California! Here are the Lakeview Earthquakes from Sunday:
3.0 68km ESE of Lakeview, Oregon 2014-09-21 21:28:52
1.8 68km ESE of Lakeview, Oregon 2014-09-21 14:55:24
1.3 69km ESE of Lakeview, Oregon 2014-09-21 09:04:11
1.8 67km ESE of Lakeview, Oregon 2014-09-21 04:28:34
1.9 66km ESE of Lakeview, Oregon 2014-09-20 23:57:53
While proofreading the above I noticed the date September 15, 2014 was not only the day of that landfall at Mexico, BUT the day with 18 Lakeview Earthquakes, too!!! Possibly how the Precision Plate Tectonics is already working! There was also a tiny 1.5 at Beverly Hills late Sunday, too!

So, in answer to a question that someone posted on one of my other blog entries from a day or so ago, I will get back there and write in the answer soon, but for now it looks like the alert for Sumatra, Indonesia, Iceland, and Sweden will probably run all the way to the end of September if that answers that question. I still want to watch Oklahoma for a few days yet, and Texas, for some sign the Hebgen Lake Theory might be realized and winds from that big Pacific storm might have an affect in those parts in the coming days.

Here's another chance to check out the current Official Prediction involving California and I have to add that Fontana, La Habra, and Riverside Areas were later found in that line, too! Also now the September New Moon Window will begin like Tuesday this week! Here's that O.P.: http://earthquakealert3.blogspot.com/2014/09/official-prediction-for-76-richters.html
More about the September New Moon Window tomorrow, unless something Major Shakes sooner!!! Definitely be watching California and I'm waiting for my phone to ring with the news at any moment now!!! God Bless California!!! EQ Guy


Here's the link to my E-Book "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com AND Thank-You For Reading! EQ Guy

No comments: