Thursday, August 7, 2014

2 Big Hurricanes Head For Hawaii, Iselle and Julio!!! Full Moon MegaThruster Coming!!!? San Franicso??? 8 or 9 Richters?

UPDATE: Quake Chase Oakland Podcast!!! CLICK Arrow To Listen!!!

NOW Todays EQ Blog:
Of course you might have it already figured out that what I'm talking about in the headline has more to do with the fact that I leave at around 3pm Central Time for where I go to catch most Westbound trains from this region at a town west of Chicago since one doesn't need to travel all the way to Chicago and then pay a daily parking fee. So, I will be on my way probably by the time a lot of you read this and taking two whole days of just riding the train!!! Lots of Great places I'll be passing through including Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, Grand Junction, Denver, and then Utah, Nevada, and of course quite a bit of Northern California in the final hours of my train ride! I could talk all day about a lot of the trip being the route of the Transcontinental Railroad and even right past the historic location of the "Golden Spike Ceremony" just north of Ogden Utah and now bypassed by todays much faster trains you know, but I have actually been up there and checked out the spot many years ago, too!

So, the headline is mostly talking about the fact that we WILL have to deal with those two MegaThruster Major Earthquakes that still seem to be out there as well as now 2 Major Hurricanes heading on a direct route for Hawaii in the coming days!!! And one Typhoon about to make landfall as I'm writing this EQ Blog and have a note in front of me to check on both of those! Just means all that many more earthquakes!

In my search for a route to Rollerblade across Frisco to Gateway Park, I not only found a bus that travels a lot of the route. . . but the search also located a ferry for me that I might not have otherwise known I can take across the bay!!! Directly from "Jack London Station" enough said! Beyond that only figuring out how to get from the Amtrak Station in Emeryville to Oakland to my motel, but as long a the weather goes ok for me walking or Rollerblading should work if I can carry my 28 pound travel bag 2 miles on Rollerblades! Otherwise walking will have to do, but carrying Rollerblades? Kind of look like the sort of streets where the blades might go well, so am thinking about trying it! Or perhaps a taxi to take me those first two miles of this years Quake Chase: Oakland!!!

Who will be shaking with the August 2014 Full Moon? Where will these two earthquakes end up shaking? San Francisco? California? Oakland??? Sorry, I'm not sure when the next time I will get a chance to update will be due to being traveling for the next few days, but I will try to send out a few Twitter messages like from the train whenever I can, so be watching for some Major Earthquakes and Be Prepared and I'll write you whenever I can. . . from Beautiful Downtown Oakland, California!!!!! Sincerely, The EQ Alert Guy


My E-Book "Bringing Earthquakes To Life" can be viewed @ http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com

No comments: