Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Tropical Storm Arthur At East Coast!!! Going To Be Hurricane Arthur, Soon!!!!! Drilling in Arizona? At That Epicenter???

Didn't have too much else to write about today so far as earthquakes were concerned, but I just so happen to have a couple note sheets in front of me that I was going to discuss Hurricane Irene and how it came to procede the Virginia/Richmond Earthquake in August of 2011. That was when I seen the latest vids from now Tropical Storm Arthur just about to head north and leave the Bahamas/Florida Region. Latest "Spaghetti" forecast all take this huge windstorm completely due north and NONE of them show it making any landfalls at all whatsoever anywhere along our East Coast so no worries, right?

Main reason I'm writing about Arthur just the same is mainly due to the fact that it reminded me of a somewhat quite similar hurricane that I went and looked up to find out what the dates were on this other one. The other hurricane would be the landfall of Hurricane Irene at Puerto Rico on August 21, 2011 and here is a link to the EQ Blog I wrote in the hours following that landfall: http://earthquakealert.blogspot.com/2011/08/new-earthquake-energy-stay-tuned.html . . . NEXT, after that blog was posted on August 22, 2011 at 22:19 UTC, then the Virginia/Richmond 5.8 Richters Earthquake struck on August 23 at 17:51 UTC or less than 24 hours after my posting.

I suppose you could say right now I'm thinking along the lines of still more earthquake energy along our East Coast right now as I am writing this and as a precaution our freinds out there on the East Coast might also be watching for earthquakes among other things, you know!

Also it was reported late yesterday that in the midst of all the severe storms that have been striking especially around the Mid-West, Chicago had some 105 mph winds as well as at least one other place with many reports of winds in excess of 80mph or so! Just that type of story alone was worth one line on my Hurricane-Typhoon-Etc. Card that I keep a list of all the storms on and it is an event I will be watching! For now it could also mean some shaking right there in that general region such as Illinois and Indiana where they are already under one alert from the landfalls of Hurricane Boris and Cristina.

Update now on the Arizona Earthquake is the fact that I just recounted the updated list of felt reports and have now come up with a grand total of 1600 Felt Reports from Tuscon! All totaled there were just a few additional reports here and there throughout that list that you might have already checked out, but not really enough new all told that I thought necessary to update, so I added up the Tuscon total and that will probably be it for that earthquake. If anybody wishes to see a fresh update you can let me know or simply go to the USGS website on that earthquake, too.

You might still like to view this weeks EQ V-Log @ http://t.co/V6Vghwwirz
AND. . . was the Arizona/New Mexico Earthquake the one we had been watching Texas and Oklahoma for? Will all that earthquake energy now continue on along that straight line and strike those other places such as Montreal/Quebec, and Iceland? What kind of "Drilling" were they doing in that immediate area at that "Copper Mine" that now just so happens to be situated DIRECTLY AT the epicenter of a 5.2 Richters Major Earthquake!? It is looking like that story is to be continued!!! No question it will probably now be continued in my later EQ Blogs since all that is just starting to come in!!! Thank-You Again For Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: