Saturday, July 5, 2014

Now Two Swarms Striking California!!! New Alerts For El Salvador, Honduras, Montego Bay Jamaica, Afghanistan, and Pakistan for 6.6 Richters!!!

FIRST, Let us start out todays EQ Blog by saying hope everybodys 4th of July was GREAT!!! Next, here's this weeks EQ Podcast all about Hurricane Arthur and now TWO Huge Swarms Striking California!!! CLICK Arrow:

After I wrote TWO, it occurred to me that I'm not sure I mentioned the fact that there now seem to be TWO of those Swarms both striking California at the SAME TIME!!! Still shaking San Bernardino/Redlands as of Mid-Night on Friday, but now I am seeing so many of these up at Lone Pine, California that I have to now declare Lone Pine to be a Swarm, too!!! You can see both of those swarms listed in their entirety here and I will keep both lists up-to-date:

REDLANDS/SAN BERNARDINO: http://eqalert.blogspot.com/2014/07/swarm-striking-redlands-san-bernardino.html

LONE PINE SWARM: http://eqalert.blogspot.com/2014/07/now-lone-pine-california-experiences.html

As of this writing I have not yet had time to go down both of those lists or actually watch both the Redlands/San Bernardino and Lone Pine Swarms closely enough to see if there is any connection or not, but having now watched several of these and coming up with those amazing numbers indicating that the others WERE connected, these should probably be connected, too, just sayin' but give me another day or so to really analyze and I'll get those numbers for you.

Now, with that landfall of Hurricane Arthur at Outer Banks of North Carolina, I also notice there does not seem to have been any smallish earthquakes out there along our East Coast just yet, however be watching because there probably will be! One most interesting story that I must tell from that landfall is a video I seen perhaps on Weather Channel, and that was a guy showing INSIDE of his house as things were SHAKING!!! And he was saying in the video that was HIS HOUSE shaking and nothing to do with the wind outside! Now, this is not the first time I have caught such a report, there have now been several reports such as these and they tell me it is the movement initiating from the landfall of the biggest of windstorms and that initial movement will eventually lead to movement at the tectonic plate boundaries or an earthquake somewhere!

I have just put that now upcoming new earthquake at a 6.6 and the points I found with the globe include El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Montego Bay Jamaica, Kazakhstan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Quebec all places where a 6.6 very easily could shake before August 15, 2014, too! As far as the immediate future for those otherwise rather shaky places, they should watch closely between now and July 13 or so. Again, Hope everybody had a good 4th of July!!! Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

Here's That Link to my EQ Book: http://www.tinyurl.com/bringingearthquakestolife

No comments: