Thursday, July 3, 2014

LOOKS Like Some Serious Mining in Arizona/New Mexico!!! Hurricane Arthur Strikes East Coast!!!?

First thing I've been waiting all day to write about is the fact that I know I did mention following potential earthquake energy to a spot say out in the Pacific where a Typhoon was later discovered, but today I want to make that even more clear by adding that it had seemed at one point that while I was actually following or at least attempting to follow an exact straight line some of these times, I still came out right exactly instead at the center of a vortex forming a typhoon. In particular these were early days in my process of finding a landfall of say a hurricane in the Gulf of Mexico and following the imaginary line across the Pacific when all of the sudden the point I came out at instead of an earthquake would on more than one occasion be a typhoon forming. Now, during the process of study that I was doing on Wednesday I came across the fact that we had just also noted a lot of earthquake energy all of the sudden in the South Atlantic, causing me to warn our East Coast of a posssible earthquake. . . when a huge hurricane all of the sudden then formed!!! Well, I did say it's happened before, but today I want to add that around the early 2000's I actually spent a moment observing this exact phenomenon and wondering if it wasn't the same sort of thing, or if all that earthquake energy WAS headed in that direction if it WAS a force in the formation of in this case Hurricane Arthur. All of this will not be ironed out today, of course, but with more better ability to track exactly where earthquake energy is going, and a lot of you have followed me for quite some time so you know, we could someday be able to do just what we did here this week and also potentially have some advance knowledge as to where a major hurricane or typhoon might be forming in the coming hours and days! It even seems to go far beyond what the weather forecasters are able to calculate by way of tracking earthquake energy. . . to a big windstorm! I suppose for now suffice it to say it could be a sort of "Circular Polarization Effect" traveling through the ground.

Here is the location of that story where I got all the information I was talking about yesterday as far as it being possible there was some mining involved in the recent Arizona/New Mexico Earthquake: http://www.ruidosonews.com/ruidoso-news/ci_26071356/earthquakes-rock-arizona-and-new-mexico

The top town on the following felt report is the given name for the source of that information and the last town is the town where all the "Edited" is going on with a lot of felt reports from there, albeit 45km distant, which is actually more like only 30 miles, or out in those far reaches the town is not the location of all the mining work, either which could be any number of miles out in the fields:
Ruidoso (88345) NM United States of America..........2...338 km
Ruidoso Downs (88346) NM United States of America....1...352 km
Morenci (85540) AZ United States of America.........14....45 km

Here is a great sentence I cut directly from that story, too: "The Morenci mine is an open—pit copper mining complex "engaged in a project to expand mining and milling capacity at Morenci to process additional sulfide ore identified through exploratory drilling" according to their site at edited."

In searching I also noticed the "Boot Heel Volcanic Field" was located nearby the epicenter, too.

So let us be watching around our East Coast for some earthquake energy that could be going along with all of that brand new Hurricane Arthur traveling up the East Coast and should be officially declared a Hurricane very soon, so I've already declared it one! Also watch Texas and Oklahoma, as well as Illinois, Montreal, Quebec, and Iceland!!! Thank-You Again For Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: