Tuesday, July 22, 2014

ATTENTION: The Mammoth Lakes Swarm Has STOPPED!!! COULD Mean Major Shaker at Any Moment!!!!! Just Sayin'

I just happened to be doing one last update on the Mammoth Lakes Swarm as I was about to go out the door to work tonight, and checked on that swarm for an update.

VERY SURPRISED to find that since the last one, and I double checked the list at Earthquake Central (Below) there has only been ONE additional shaker in them several hours!!!

Just Saying that this tends to happen in the moments and hours before a MAJOR EARTHQUAKE STRIKES!!! However this theory is even so new to myself that I have no more information as to where or if for sure, it might strike.

I would be watching around Eureka, and San Francisco as well as probably up around Reno, Nevada, but these tend to also strike at places such as the Philippines, Alaska, Fiji, or elsewhere. Sorry, I am a long way from a valid correlation on this theory. . . so let us just be watching through TODAY and see where this one strikes!!! OR if it even does!!! (I suppose the swarm could also migrate, too, or be in the process of migrating)

For todays EQ Blog go to: http://www.earthquakealert.blogspot.com/2014/07/69-richters-fiji-43-egypt-mammoth-lakes.html

And here is that Mammoth Lakes Swarm posted at Earthquake Central: http://eqalert.blogspot.com/2014/07/new-mammoth-lakes-swarm-beginning-on.html

Thank-You For Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments: