Saturday, April 5, 2014

Apparently The Recent La Habra/Los Angeles Earthquakes Ended With March New Moon Window!!!

I know I mentioned it right there at the end of the New Moon Window coverage earlier in the week, but I just now looked back through it to see what the final numbers on the theory were and came up with some startling information based on this, what I still want to call brand new theory about the New Moon. Up to this point I had taken on Full Moons and even came up with one of my best during Quake Chase 2011, but since 2011 someone mentioned somewhere that if the full moon has that effect, then the new moon would HAVE to also have the same effect apparently due to how moons work or whatever. So at some point along the way I started also carefully tracking the dates of the New Moons and creating my own what I call "New Moon Window" to go along with the already successful "Full Moon Windows". Well, I found the most interesting thing happened at last months New Moon Window up in Virginia City without going into all the details, that huge swarm there ENDED right at the exact moment of the New Moon!!! So, now a quite similar thing just happened AGAIN with the March New Moon!!! Here is the entire list of La Habra Earthquakes over 2.5 all copied into a list showing the exact moments of the March 2014 New Moon Window, check out the end moment: http://eqalert.blogspot.com/2014/04/no-la-habra-earthquakes-shook-after-end.html NOTE: There was just a 1.2 that struck La Habra at just after midnight Central Time to add to that list if a 1.2 makes any difference.

I know some of you want to hear more about Bison leaving Yellowstone, so I went back and checked, and the date on the video was March 20, 2014 and so it now seems possible the bison might have been running knowing there was the 4.7 about to strike that actually DID strike over the March 2014 New Moon Window last weekend on around March 29 or 30. Believe me, I understand bison running from an earthquake and it striking during a "New Moon Window" is kind of far from quickly becoming "Accepted Science". . . but the numbers do seem to talk kind of loud, there, and that video is sort of awesome, too! If there was any truth to it, then they were running about 10 days before that big earthquake struck, and it IS being reported as the biggest earthquake to hit Yellowstone in a lot of years, too!

Here's the story about the "Real" end-of-world scene from the new movie NOAH: http://metro.co.uk/2014/03/29/ultimate-movie-experience-earthquake-hits-la-cinemas-during-end-of-the-world-scene-in-noah-4682621/ The La Habra Earthquake DID just so happen to strike at a popular hour for movie goers and on opening night of the new Russel Crowe movie "NOAH" and so it is no surprise the theaters were probably filled with folks experiencing both at about the same moment around 9pm Pacific Time that night!!! Great Movie, Too!!!!!

As I was scrolling back through all the earthquakes in the past 24 hours prior to writing todays EQ Blog, I found a discrepancy with the magnitude for the 3.7 Richters Earthquake that struck late yesterday right at press time for that EQ Blog. While it appeared immediately to me that it had been just another earthquake with an "Unknown" number to go along with it due to the size of the earthquake being changed. . . as I often do, I went back to the original message I received on my phone and found the earthquake was originally a 3.7 when I received the message. That is if we are talking about the same earthquake, now? Therefore without going into a lot more indepth research to find out what happened there to those numbers, we will simply move on with me just saying it appears the numbers in yesterdays EQ Blog and elsewhere referencing the Yountville Earthquake might not all agree and I will end by saying it was somewhere in the 3 or 4 Range. 4.7 as listed might not be accurate, but then again you never know these days sometimes.

Finally the link to the bison story that I had yet to post here: http://eqalert.blogspot.com/2014/04/no-la-habra-earthquakes-shook-after-end.html And Thank-You to everybody for over a thousand views on yesterdays EQ Blog. . . probably due to the "Bison Fleeing Yellowstone" story and am sorry to everybody else who regularly reads my EQ Blog that the bison story went "Viral" there for a day or so!!!!! Also continue to watch areas such as New Zealand, Mozambique, Algiers, and San Fernando Valley/Tijuana for next major earthquake!!! And Thank-You Everybody for Reading!!! EQ Guy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Blood Moons will be here starting April 15th, any EQ thoughts?